1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Met up with Als09Sierra today in NYC....

Discussion in 'Meets & Get-Togethers' started by Enkeiavalanche, Jun 19, 2013.

1. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

I was doing my Summer weekly concert gig this morning and Als09Sierra Showed up.. Tonight Suzanne Vega will be playing..

Photo-0550.jpg

This is at Madison Sq Park in NYC.....
  2. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Is this a secret ad placement for Budget rental trucks?

Haha, nice! Have fun at the show!
  3. Enkeiavalanche

Nope just my Ride in the Am and Pm then after I pick up the stage tonight I drive my other job down to Md and Dover Air force base.... Fun night tonight...
  4. Als09Sierra

Als09Sierra Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I managed to walk through the park on my way to the train tonight. Nice crowd for a Wed evening. Too bad I couldn't stay for a couple beers and for the music.

Good to see Glenn this morning, especially since he's working like a dog lately.
  5. Enkeiavalanche

Well I got back there at about 8:30 and the concert was over But I did get to meet Suzanne Vega Photo-0551.jpg Sorry for the dark pic I do have others I have to down load... Just got home from Md and Dover Air force base...
  6. mfleetwood

mfleetwood Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Nice pic of you guys...you both have GM written all over you faces :glasses:.

Glenn...be careful with Al, as he is a troublemaker.
  7. Enkeiavalanche

Yeh I know.. But he has a boat and asked if I had TIME If I wanted to go fishing.. :gasp: So I guess he's OK.. j/k

Here are some more pics from last night.. DSCF2117.jpg DSCF2115.jpg Heres the stage I deliver... DSCF2114.jpg
  8. Als09Sierra

Hey, I resemble that remark. :glasses:
  9. Enkeiavalanche

Got him Trained good... Photo-0556.jpg Got breakfast today....What are friends for.... :great: Thanks Al.. My treat next time..
  10. Als09Sierra

Notice the size of the coffee? That's what happens when you have kids.