1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Mickey Thompson tires

Discussion in 'Wheels & Tires' started by o3gerber, Mar 9, 2011.

1. o3gerber

o3gerber New Member 100 Posts

I have been looking at buying some new tires and i decided on some baja claw radials. I started pricing them at different online stores today and i noticed that mickey thompson has come out with a new tire, the baja claw TTC radial, i was just wondering if anyone has heard how they are? I figured that they are the new and improved version of the original baja claws and for only $10 more a tire im thinking about trying them
  2. dsfloyd

dsfloyd New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

sorry dont know anything about the new tires, but Mickey thompson has been around a while making great products. bought in 2003 by Cooper tires, another good (american made) company.
  3. Rockstarrchevy81

Rockstarrchevy81 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Idk about them either but cooper stt's,nitto mud grapplers, toyo m/t these are all really great brands along with kumho they make a tire that's more of a m/t that looks agressive too
  4. o3gerber

o3gerber New Member 100 Posts

I have decided to try the new ttc tires, i will make sure to get pics up and let you guys know how they are when i get them on