Middle row arm-rest thing between cup holders - what is it?

Discussion in 'Chevy Suburban Forum (GMC Yukon XL)' started by speedbird, Mar 5, 2009.

  1. speedbird

    speedbird New Member


    One thing I couldn't figure out on my Burb is some kind of a holder between the cup holders in the middle row pull-out armrest. It sounds strange but is it really a french fries holder? :D

  2. ct9a

    ct9a Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

    LMAO! Post a pic of it, I'm not sure what you're talking about. I don't think my 'burb has one, so I'd like to see the french fry holder.
  3. speedbird

    speedbird New Member

    Will take a picture tomorrow :) I think it might be a bit too thin for a nice set of french fries, but should work anyway.
  4. rank

    rank New Member

    It's been ~ 10 years since I owned a Sub of that vintage.....but is it a kleenex holder?
  5. racerx

    racerx Member

    i have a '96 k1500 burb
    methinks its a cassette or cd holder?
    coz oe dash has both cassette and cd players

    i use mine to hold extra magazines :fighting0037:

    is it this?

    or this?

    this, i use for fries =D
    Last edited: Mar 5, 2009
  6. racerx

    racerx Member

    oops sorry
    rank was spot on

    you meant the 2nd row passengers' pulldown center armrest
    i think that's for tissue paper (kleenex also in this side of the world) or for a half an order of fries depending where you're from :eek:ut:
    Last edited: Mar 5, 2009
  7. speedbird

    speedbird New Member

    Thanks, I think it's the kleenex holder in this case.

    By the way, it's funny that the middle row has 4 cup holders when you configure it for two people :)
  8. racerx

    racerx Member

    here are some pics


  9. speedbird

    speedbird New Member

    Yep, that's exactly what I meant.
  10. racerx

    racerx Member

    hi speedbird
    i guess if you leave the thingamajig open as in the second pic an order of fries should be able to fit :happy:

Share This Page

Newest Gallery Photos