1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Middle row arm-rest thing between cup holders - what is it?

Discussion in 'Chevy Suburban Forum (GMC Yukon XL)' started by speedbird, Mar 5, 2009.

1. speedbird

speedbird New Member

Hi,

One thing I couldn't figure out on my Burb is some kind of a holder between the cup holders in the middle row pull-out armrest. It sounds strange but is it really a french fries holder? :D

Thanks.
  2. ct9a

ct9a New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

LMAO! Post a pic of it, I'm not sure what you're talking about. I don't think my 'burb has one, so I'd like to see the french fry holder.
  3. speedbird

speedbird New Member

Will take a picture tomorrow :) I think it might be a bit too thin for a nice set of french fries, but should work anyway.
  4. rank

rank New Member

It's been ~ 10 years since I owned a Sub of that vintage.....but is it a kleenex holder?
  5. racerx

racerx New Member

i have a '96 k1500 burb
    methinks its a cassette or cd holder?
    coz oe dash has both cassette and cd players

i use mine to hold extra magazines :fighting0037:

is it this?
    [​IMG]

or this?
    [​IMG]

this, i use for fries =D
    [​IMG]
    Last edited: Mar 5, 2009
  6. racerx

racerx New Member

oops sorry
    rank was spot on

you meant the 2nd row passengers' pulldown center armrest
    i think that's for tissue paper (kleenex also in this side of the world) or for a half an order of fries depending where you're from :eek:ut:
    Last edited: Mar 5, 2009
  7. speedbird

speedbird New Member

Thanks, I think it's the kleenex holder in this case.

By the way, it's funny that the middle row has 4 cup holders when you configure it for two people :)
  8. racerx

racerx New Member

here are some pics

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  9. speedbird

speedbird New Member

Yep, that's exactly what I meant.
  10. racerx

racerx New Member

hi speedbird
    i guess if you leave the thingamajig open as in the second pic an order of fries should be able to fit :happy: