1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Midwest usa members> summer truck meet

Discussion in 'Meets & Get-Togethers' started by GMCErica, Feb 11, 2012.

1. GMCErica

GMCErica Rockstar 3 Years GMTC Chick 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

Hey Everyone....

So the south has posted for their meet; 22 members posted on their thread.. now it is the MIDWEST turn to post... This thread is just for MIDWEST USA Truck Members to post. The map below shows all the Midwest states; so if you live in one of those states please post your location. I am not picking a location for the meet as of yet, until the members who are interested in a meet post, then the thread closes in two weeks.. The WEST, gets their turn in two weeks to post!

THANKS GUYS!! Hope that you will post :)
    [​IMG]

---------- Post added at 01:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:03 AM ----------

Hope the map is big enough to see... sorry guys.. tried to make it bigger...PM, msg me if you have any questions...

Last edited: Feb 11, 2012
  2. JC8865

JC8865 Member

St Cloud MN..1 hr north of Mpls. Thanks for posting this up and arranging it all..gotta be alot of work!

JC

3. Coach24

Coach24 Rockstar 3 Years 5000 Posts

Ah she is a government worker she has plenty of time.:neutral::rofl:

4. GMCErica

Thanks for posting! Hope more will post too and follow your lead...

5. GMCErica

So, there has been ONE MID-WEST member that posted on the thread, I hope that more members will post. Come on guys....
    Here is the list of the MIDWEST STATES for those members who aren't sure if they are in the mid-west or can't see the map clearly:

NORTH DAKOTA
    SOUTH DAKOTA
    NEBRASKA
    KANSAS
    MINNESOTA
    IOWA
    MISSOURI
    WISCONSIN
    ILLINOIS
    MICHIGAN
    OHIO
    INDIANA

PLEASE POST!! :) JC can't go to the meet alone...LOL

Last edited: Feb 12, 2012
  6. sgtsjj

sgtsjj Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

Minnesnowta here...up in the duluth area!

7. rileyjr16

rileyjr16 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

Louisiana is not Midwest Erica. But I could make that one too depending on location

8. GMCErica

Sorry, I meant IOWA, not Louisiana.... My bad... Typical Canadian...LOL

---------- Post added at 02:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:38 PM ----------

Got three members on the list!! Come on guys, I know that there are TONS AND TONS of OHIO, KANSAS, MINNESOTA members....

9. jfk

jfk Member 100 Posts

Lima,Ohio here

10. GMCErica

thanks JFK!! your added :)

---------- Post added at 03:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:40 PM ----------

[MENTION=38952]marko54[/MENTION]... I think that your from Wisconsin right?? You gonna post on the thread??? LOL