1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Midwest usa members> summer truck meet

Discussion in 'Meets & Get-Togethers' started by GMCErica, Feb 11, 2012.

1. GMCErica

GMCErica Rockstar 3 Years GMTC Chick 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

Sgt! YOUR THE BEST EVER!! You are #1 on the list... WOOOT!!! We unofficially have 23 MEMBERS on the list, I thought that you would be happy to know, word got around, that I was going to kick some GMTC butt if the members didn't message me... LOL

2. Coach24

Coach24 Rockstar 3 Years 5000 Posts

Why waste energy kicking just pull out your tazer and wake them up:sign0020:

3. JC8865

JC8865 Member

Great news Erica...nice to see more people interested in a meet..been to a few and they are a blast..and always cool to see other members trucks in person and just shoot the ****!

JC

4. GMCErica

THANKS TO THE MIDWEST GUYS for POSTING!! 23 Members on the list for the summer truck meet. Keep your eye out for the date/location coming soon... Gonna be a blast! :)

NEW OR MEMBERS THAT HAVEN'T POSTED... LOTS OF TIME... Keep the thread going guys...

5. Coach24

Coach24 Rockstar 3 Years 5000 Posts

Yeah let me know E as I may travel to the midwest as the west let me down

6. Brews

Brews Rockstar

St Louis, MO here

7. GMCErica

I added you to the list!! :) hope that you will join your fellow GMTC truck friends at the meet :)

8. Brews

Brews Rockstar

Hopefully it will work out.

9. ChevyBoy2009

ChevyBoy2009 Rockstar 4 Years 500 Posts

Northern Iowa here...will prolly show depending on work

10. NagRuTan

NagRuTan Rockstar

Greets,

Linwood, mi. here.

Nag.