1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Might be moving to oklahoma

Discussion in 'OK - Oklahoma Chevy Truck Club' started by steves86ta, Dec 2, 2008.

1. steves86ta

steves86ta New Member

Hey guys im kinda new here. Im up for a job and if i get it ill be moving out to Oklahoma with my grand parents. In the city of ADA. Anyone from around here? I havent been there in years let me know if i do mopve out there well do a get together of some sort
  2. retired2001

retired2001 New Member 1000 Posts

It's going to be a shock to you, for "winters" in Ok. are a bit more harsh than Cherry Valley. Welcome, neighbor!
  3. steves86ta

steves86ta New Member

yeah i know how the winters are, i lived out there for about a year with my grandparents when i was younger. Deffinently gonna miss cali. lol
  4. SoonerSilverado11

SoonerSilverado11 New Member

Haha, the way I see it, more opportunities to 4-wheel in the snow! Or ice... we seem to get an ice storm every 2-3 years.
  5. chriskelley2003

chriskelley2003 New Member

hey man ... i'm about a 35 minute drive from Ada, if you are here i'd love to plan some meets
  6. cjstevenson28

cjstevenson28 New Member

Re: Moving to Oklahoma

Well, I don't know much about Ada but I can offer to relocate you here to Oklahoma, if you have not done so already. Visit this link http://www.onechoicemoving.com for a free no obligation quote.

Good Luck!
  7. COOP

COOP New Member

I love Oklahoma. However, you're going from Cali to Ada, OK. I don't think you're gonna like it very much. I hope I'm wrong though! Good luck!