Might be moving to oklahoma

Discussion in 'OK - Oklahoma Chevy Truck Club' started by steves86ta, Dec 2, 2008.

1. steves86ta

steves86ta Rockstar

Hey guys im kinda new here. Im up for a job and if i get it ill be moving out to Oklahoma with my grand parents. In the city of ADA. Anyone from around here? I havent been there in years let me know if i do mopve out there well do a get together of some sort

2. retired2001

retired2001 Epic Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

It's going to be a shock to you, for "winters" in Ok. are a bit more harsh than Cherry Valley. Welcome, neighbor!

3. steves86ta

steves86ta Rockstar

yeah i know how the winters are, i lived out there for about a year with my grandparents when i was younger. Deffinently gonna miss cali. lol

4. SoonerSilverado11

SoonerSilverado11 Rockstar 100 Posts

Haha, the way I see it, more opportunities to 4-wheel in the snow! Or ice... we seem to get an ice storm every 2-3 years.

5. hey man ... i'm about a 35 minute drive from Ada, if you are here i'd love to plan some meets

6. cjstevenson28

cjstevenson28 New Member

Re: Moving to Oklahoma

Well, I don't know much about Ada but I can offer to relocate you here to Oklahoma, if you have not done so already. Visit this link http://www.onechoicemoving.com for a free no obligation quote.

Good Luck!

7. COOP

COOP New Member

I love Oklahoma. However, you're going from Cali to Ada, OK. I don't think you're gonna like it very much. I hope I'm wrong though! Good luck!