1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Might of screwed my x - mas gift

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Accessories' started by Curky, Nov 25, 2013.

1. Curky

Curky Active Member 2 Years 1000 Posts

Ok so my daughter and I were talking and she got REAL paranoid when I said? I hope mom did not get me a Tahoe cover.
    I could be wrong and please correct me if so.
    I planned on doing a (self rihno lining) on my truck this spring. I have a BIG feeling my wife got me a Tahoe cover. Now I should not put this on before I do the Rihno correct??????

2. Curky

See my wife is listing to a good friend of mine that nows a lot but does not know what exactly what I want to do because well (sad but true) he only really listens if it is him and not anyone else..

3. BurbanMan

BurbanMan Member 1 Year 500 Posts

It will be easier to line the bed with the cover off.

4. Curky

That is what I was thinking especially if she got me the one I want. The velcro one. The one that looks like it disappears. Sorry don't know the name off hand.

5. BRB46

BRB46 Rockstar Gold Member 100 Posts

Definitely wait till after as the clamps will likely attach to the bed rails.

6. Curky

Thank you guys!!!! You conformed my thought. Thank you for your time.

7. the phantom

the phantom Active Member 2 Years ROTM Winner Gold Member 1000 Posts

The only way you screwed your x-mas gift that I see is that you were snooping. Using your daughters reaction to figure out what your getting is naughty..:no: Remember Santa goes over the naughty and nice list twice.:lol:

8. Curky

Lol. I'm always on the naughty side of the list.

9. Pikey

Pikey Moderator Staff Member 3 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

you could always put it on and take it back off when you do the liner. No big deal. Not like the ARE lid I had on my 02. It took 3 people to lift it off.