1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Mike D from northern California new to forum

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by Cobbmountain, May 20, 2012.

1. Cobbmountain

Cobbmountain New Member

hey everyone glad to be joining you. I just picked up a lifted 2001 GMC Sierra SLT with 92k miles, 411 gears, a fabtech lift adjustable to 10", whipple supercharger, 35 inch muds, new transmission, and a few minor hiccups but overall a fabulous vehicle for $6k. I am a real estate consultant and investor as well as a horticulture consultant for farming automation and fertigation. been in California since '96 and before that I was in Texas. Previously in 08 I owned a 2001 dodge ram 1500 with a 6" rancho lift and I sold it a few years back. Needed a work truck and a boat hauler for this year and I love the older trucks. Photos to be posted soon. Got a few issues I might be able to use some help on.

Thanks. Mike D.

2. Dirty Dog

Dirty Dog Member 2 Years 500 Posts ROTM Winner Platinum Contributor

:sign0016: Welcome to the CLub and enjoy the site.......

3. donyms

donyms Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Welcome to the club Mike, It's good to have you with us. :glasses:

4. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

We are the Borg. Lift your vehicle and surrender your keys. We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own. Resistance is futile. Erm, I mean ... welcome to GM Truck Club! :great: For 6k you stole that truck...

5. AMac

AMac Member 2 Years GMTC Chick 500 Posts ROTM Winner

Wow, sounds like a fun truck and I'm anxious to see some pictures. Welcome to the club!

6. GMCErica

GMCErica Rockstar 3 Years GMTC Chick 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

Hi... welcome to the GMTC family!! We are glad to have to have you here... enjoy the site.. :)

7. LOVINTHESTORM

LOVINTHESTORM Active Member 2 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Welcome to the club! Your in the right spot.

8. mfleetwood

mfleetwood Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Welcome to the Club and congrats on your new ride!!!

9. retired2001

retired2001 Epic Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Welcome to the G M T C !

10. Coach24

Coach24 Rockstar 3 Years 5000 Posts

Welcome to the site.