1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Mike from Michigan

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by mfklein24, Oct 30, 2008.

1. mfklein24

mfklein24 New Member

hi there! well i come here because of sadness but also joy. lol i am no stranger to custom automotive work. I spent over a year working on a 91 s10 that i got from my neighbor, it was completely rotted out. i did all the body work my self including new rocker panels, cab corners, new front clip, and bed. Not to mention shaved door handels and other custom things. Then 2 weeks ago an old lady pulled out infront of me! Wrecked the front end and it is fixable but not right now. I was looking for a winter vehical anyways so i bought this 1989 reg cab 4.3 2wd. It was a flordia truck brought up this year, so no rust underneath. It doesn't look very pretty now but i have plans! New interior, tires, and paint.
  2. retired2001

retired2001 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Welcome to the site! Good luck with the new truck!
  3. 04sierracrewcab

04sierracrewcab New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

welcome! glad to have you!
    post some pics of your truck!

:sign0016:
  4. MWright936

MWright936 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Welcome to the site! Sorry to hear about the wreck!
  5. bry2500

bry2500 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Welcome to the club. Have fun with the new truck. Hope you can resurrect the old too.
  6. mfklein24

mfklein24 New Member

Yeah, i will get some pics up soon. As of now though i have it up on jack stands working on the front end. I need to replace the upper control arm bushings as they are dry rotted out. I am also doing the front wheel bearings, shocks, and sway bar endlinks so the front end should be pretty tight now. thanks guys and yes the s10 is getting fixed i just got the 500 bucks from the insurance company which won't cover all the parts but at least its a start. thanks
  7. dwill3015

dwill3015 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Welcome to the site!
  8. TomsHHR

TomsHHR New Member 100 Posts

Welcome to Da Truck Club
  9. Davandy

Davandy Moderator 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Welcome to the site :sign0016:
  10. RAPTOR_660

RAPTOR_660 New Member

:sign0016: