Mike from Michigan

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by mfklein24, Oct 30, 2008.

1. mfklein24

mfklein24 New Member

hi there! well i come here because of sadness but also joy. lol i am no stranger to custom automotive work. I spent over a year working on a 91 s10 that i got from my neighbor, it was completely rotted out. i did all the body work my self including new rocker panels, cab corners, new front clip, and bed. Not to mention shaved door handels and other custom things. Then 2 weeks ago an old lady pulled out infront of me! Wrecked the front end and it is fixable but not right now. I was looking for a winter vehical anyways so i bought this 1989 reg cab 4.3 2wd. It was a flordia truck brought up this year, so no rust underneath. It doesn't look very pretty now but i have plans! New interior, tires, and paint.

2. retired2001

retired2001 Epic Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Welcome to the site! Good luck with the new truck!

3. 04sierracrewcab

04sierracrewcab Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

welcome! glad to have you!
    post some pics of your truck!

:sign0016:

4. MWright936

MWright936 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Welcome to the site! Sorry to hear about the wreck!

5. bry2500

bry2500 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Welcome to the club. Have fun with the new truck. Hope you can resurrect the old too.

6. mfklein24

mfklein24 New Member

Yeah, i will get some pics up soon. As of now though i have it up on jack stands working on the front end. I need to replace the upper control arm bushings as they are dry rotted out. I am also doing the front wheel bearings, shocks, and sway bar endlinks so the front end should be pretty tight now. thanks guys and yes the s10 is getting fixed i just got the 500 bucks from the insurance company which won't cover all the parts but at least its a start. thanks

7. dwill3015

dwill3015 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Welcome to the site!

8. TomsHHR

TomsHHR Rockstar ROTM Winner 100 Posts

Welcome to Da Truck Club

9. Davandy

Davandy Moderator 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Welcome to the site :sign0016:

10. RAPTOR_660

RAPTOR_660 Rockstar

:sign0016: