Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Military Roll Call ~ Active Duty or Veteran : Sound Off

Discussion in 'Military & Vets' started by BigWallyz, Dec 13, 2008.

1. Silverado1069

Silverado1069 New Member

USAF 12 years. Now in the Air National Guard. active duty status

---------- Post added at 10:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:22 PM ----------

BT!!!!!!! its portnoy

2. SupplySgt

SupplySgt Rockstar 4 Years 500 Posts

US Army. Active Duty veteran, currently on Reserve status. Just re-enlisted 9 days ago. June 11 will mark 8 years since I enlisted.

3. Jeremy09LTZCrew

Jeremy09LTZCrew Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Army, 4 years stationed in Heidelberg, GE. Managed to not get deployed the whole time through sheer dumb luck. I wasn't trying. I'd joined for that purpose. Then my wife (ex now) got pregnant and priorities changed a bit. Now my son is 7 and I'm over here as a civilian contractor. I miss the heck out of him, but when I get back I promised him and his little brother a long vacation in Disneyland and planning to buy a house. So it'll be worth it... I hope...

4. Outdoor's Guy

Outdoor's Guy New Member

I joined the Canadian Forces in October 1991, currently serving in Kingston, ON. Deployed overseas on Op Deliverance, Op Danaca and Op Apollo and waiting to go again...

5. ChevyFan

ChevyFan November Beard Grower - Cancer Fighter Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Thanks all you guys (and gals) ... let's keep this thread moving.

6. dogred

dogred Member

14 years in the Navy, planning to do the full ride.
    USS Kittyhawk CV-63 in Yokosuka Japan
    USS John S McCain DD-56 in Yokosuka Japan
    IMF Bangor Subbase
    USS John C Stennis CVN-74 in Bremerton WA

7. rileyjr16

rileyjr16 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

Soon to be US Navy lol 90 days till I ship for boot camp.

8. Silverado1069

Silverado1069 New Member

12 years AF now active duty guard in NY for the last 2 years

9. MoBillyAla

MoBillyAla Rockstar 100 Posts

Hey Riley, good luck and remember just to follow the Drill's instructions, everything else will take care of itself. The military can be great and it can be horrible all at once, but it's what you get out of it that really makes it worthwhile. If you think you might stay in look into investing into TSP(military 401k plan), AND you can't beat 100% tuition assistance, don't let that get away from you.. : ) just my two cents worth of motivation..:great: good luck!

10. ShaneB

ShaneB New Member

Retired Army
    All over the place