1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Military Vehicle Show/and Meet Sussex County Fairgrounds, April 26th and 27th 2014.

Discussion in 'North America - Northeast USA' started by Enkeiavalanche, Apr 15, 2014.

1. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

This is a great show I have gone in the past and had a great time Member Myanna will be there with her Blazer and so much more..
    A great GTG idea http://www.mtaswapmeet.com/
  2. zuki82

zuki82 Member 100 Posts

Pawing thru all the pics brings back a lot of memories! I was too young for Vietnam, but the new army wasn't fully active yet. I put a lot of miles on the old flat fender jeeps, and a deuce and a half. We where issued OD green uniforms and ate c-rations! I was in charge of a 109 van, mounted on a 2 1/2.
    Some fond memories!
  3. Enkeiavalanche

I'm not sure where my pics are from last year But it was a Great time.. Hope some of you can make it..
  4. Enkeiavalanche

Well I just took Fri night off so I will be there all day Sat and camping out fri night hope to see some members there..