Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Minorities

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by TahoeFever, Feb 28, 2008.

1. TahoeFever

TahoeFever Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

Minorities

We need to show more sympathy for these people.
    * They travel miles in the heat.
    * They risk their lives crossing a border.
    * They don't get paid enough wages.
    * They do jobs that others won't do or are afraid to do.
    * They live in crowded conditions among a people who speak a different language.
    * They rarely see their families, and they face adversity all day every day.

I'm not talking about illegal Mexicans;
    I'm talking about our troops!
    Doesn't it seem strange that many Democrats and Republicans are willing to lavish all kinds of social benefits on illegals, but don't support our troops and are now threatening to defund them?

your thoughts on this...

2. 95CTburb19

95CTburb19 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

I think about moving to canada more and more everyday...

3. ChevyFan

ChevyFan November Beard Grower - Cancer Fighter Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

I saw the title on this and was getting ready to dump it! Then I read the message and see what you're getting at. Yeah, never have so few given so much to so many.

4. MD4x4 Fireman

MD4x4 Fireman Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Tahoefever I think if more people read just that little thing they might stand up for the troops more and the illegals less

5. ScReWs®lOoSe

ScReWs®lOoSe Rockstar

You guys kick @$$! I am a Sergeant in the Marines (0311) who has spent time in the "sand box" and this thread couldnt be more true.

Just know most of us love doing what we are doing regardless... well, at least I do.

Thanks!

6. Sooner

Sooner Rockstar

I thought I had heard something similar to that.

"Never was so much owed to so many by so few."

-Winston Churchill

Last edited: Feb 29, 2008
  7. TahoeFever

TahoeFever Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

Funny considering I also played in the sandbox while serving in the canadian armed forces and I moved to the us once I got out...Go figure

I was a little concerned that people would take it the wrong way when i made the title :)