1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Mirror Image

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by W1T3OUT918, Oct 31, 2012.

Newest Gallery Photos

1. W1T3OUT918

W1T3OUT918 Member

Thought this was pretty funny i mean how many times do you find your trucks brother,,lol..this was at a Reasors in my town

mirror.jpg

2. Conlan Rose

Conlan Rose Active Member 2 Years 1000 Posts

For me its really often. There are three other summit white Tahoes in my area two of which have a tailgate and are stock like mine. There's also about 2 dozen 90's Tahoes in my area of varying colors.

3. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

That never seems to happen to me. The day it does is the day I'll wonder if a modder has been stalking me expressly for the purpose of producing a mirror image. :)

4. W1T3OUT918

W1T3OUT918 Member

yeah i meant like same exact year and the bowtie was colored black instead of white, and he had fender flares, and the running lights were black. his was a 4x4 model,,mine is a z71 package,,with bigger tires of course lol

- - - Updated - - -

yeah i mean i see shortbeds all day that are z71 or 4x4 were i live but i never see one so close to mine

5. Sierraowner5.3

Sierraowner5.3 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

there are a few ccsb silverados around that are the same color as my truck, but no GMCs....

Alex

6. PantheraUncia

PantheraUncia Active Member 2 Years 1000 Posts

Even with the mods I have done, the color was just a standard in 2000 and that its a 1500 Ext. cab, its even more common so I see brothers all the time

7. W1T3OUT918

W1T3OUT918 Member

yeah i had a red 99' ccsb and i mean they r everywhere,,mine jus had 22''s on it:)..but i had to get rid of it,,jus couldnt keep it out of the mud lol..n it was 2wd...also nak,,those 5.3L will jus runnnnnn man..i bet your pushing pretty good with all your mods

8. SurrealOne

Extended cab 1500's with long beds are very rare, so even without my mods I have yet to have this happen to me. :)

9. tbplus10

tbplus10 Epic Member Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts Platinum Contributor

I dunno I did see a picture of a pink truck the other day that was modded a lot like yours Surreal!!!

10. SurrealOne

Everyone's a comedian! :)