1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Mirror Image

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by W1T3OUT918, Oct 31, 2012.

1. McClintoc

McClintoc Super Moderator Staff Member Platinum Contributor 1000 Posts

I see plenty of maroon, ecsb's pretty much anywhere I go. Although, mine is a 2wd but I got the wheels that came stock on the Z71 at the time, most of the duplicates of my truck have lesser wheels on them. I also have fog lamps which I rarely see on other maroon ecsb's.
  2. donyms

donyms Active Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I would be shocked to see another one like mine. There are a lot of step sides around here but none are anything like mine. I do see them though that look like mine did when it was stock............... :neutral:
  3. chevysuburban1

chevysuburban1 New Member

very nice truck. Interested in having it hand drawn and hand painted on a T-shirt?

- - - Updated - - -

It is a nice cab and a halve, love the colours too, its a 2002? right?
  4. barefoot greg

barefoot greg New Member

there's a truck in my home town thats the same two tone color as mine but its an 03 sierra, stock height with aftermarket taillights, a grille guard, step bars and cb antennas.

I get told all the time how ppl saw me go by them on the highway the other day when i havent lol
  5. Camp Image

Camp Image New Member

It will be a little surprised when you see a track brother, and the image will be some splendid.
  6. silverhobey

silverhobey Member

I thought it was pretty funny too....Brian