1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Mirrors on 07 sierra

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Accessories' started by lordfrosty, Feb 26, 2009.

1. lordfrosty

lordfrosty New Member

I have a 07 Sierra 1500 and was wondering if I could switch out the mirrors with the tow mirrors that are on the 2500's. When I pull my trailer I can't see anything. And thought this would be a good fix. Will they fit, will the controls still all work. Any help would be appreciated.
  2. brownpridex111

brownpridex111 Rockstar 100 Posts

i would say that is the same but im not sure
  3. lordfrosty

lordfrosty New Member

I'm thinking they will fit but with my normal mirrors I have a button that pulls/folds my mirros in. Is there a button for the tow mirrors that moves them.
  4. bzboardco

bzboardco Rockstar 100 Posts

5. lordfrosty

lordfrosty New Member

Thanks for the link. That's a good price on those temporary mirrors. I considered those mirrors already but was entertaining the ideas of changing mirrors if the cost wasn't too much. But the cheapest I can find replacement tow (power w/signal marker) mirrors was $350/pair.