1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Missed GMTC

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by JnBama, Sep 22, 2012.

Newest Gallery Photos

1. JnBama

JnBama Rockstar 3 Years 500 Posts

Hi everyone I'm still around have been very busy lately, my last job wasn't paying enough to make ends meet so I put all of my junk in storage,covered up my Chevy and went back driving OTR . I have delivered to Penn , Ohio , NY , W.VA to N an S Carolina and sure I have been through some your towns. I deliver to TJ Maxx , Homegoods and Tractor Supply and sometimes very hard to squeeze in 53' trailer . Wandering WiFi is slow so will update later on a weekend. Plan is to drive long haul for awhile and try to get a local position later.

2. ChevyFan

ChevyFan November Beard Grower - Cancer Fighter Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Good luck with that and keep on truckin. Do you make significantly more driving OTR than local or whatever else you were doing? I know we used to hire indys for LTL or full loads and they had to fight with fuel costs constantly moving upward, rules and regs and logs, etc. Sometimes the profit was decent, sometimes it was just barely there.

3. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Keep cool and drive safe... See you on the roads around NJ if you get to the area..

4. tbplus10

tbplus10 Epic Member Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts Platinum Contributor

Good to hear your still safe.
    Good luck with the OTR gig you last post's sounded like you were getting frustrated and ready for a big change, I hope this works out and puts you ahead.