Newest Gallery Photos

1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Missing persons: Coach24

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by Caddiac, Nov 26, 2011.

1. Caddiac

Caddiac Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

There are only a few things in life that I depend on; Democrats wanting to spend my money, Republicans with lots of fingers to point but nothing else to offer unless you make over a million a year, a Coach24 posting on GMTC. As is the standard practice in these situations, we need speculation as to where our brethren is spending his time lately. Any suggestions?
  2. Als09Sierra

Als09Sierra Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Maybe he's in the Bermuda Triangle with Stephan and Nancy.
  3. Caddiac

That's a scary threesome! LOL The thought kinda gets my stomach rolling. I am not sure where he lives, Southwest I think. That makes the space alien abduction theory a good one. Something about the American Southwest draws proctologists from all over the galaxy.
  4. Coach24

Coach24 Rockstar 3 Years 5000 Posts

The powers to be zapped my hard drive so I cannot get to a computer very often of late. Working on a new one. Republican? blasphemy uyoung man. Nor a democrat. Just vote for best available or Mickey Mouse whichever is better
  5. Caddiac

So you have had a problem getting it up for a while huh? Go with a Mac, you won't be sorry.
  6. Coach24

Caddi thanks for the advise. But Mac just seems to remind me of a high priced call girl, except Mac is a guy
  7. Caddiac

The Mini, a concept which I am sure you are aware......is not too expensive. Seriously, and you can use you keyboard, mouse , monitor and such. Around $699
  8. Coach24

699 for a Mac? Hmmm, I might have to take a look. But is it a guy wearing the mini? Kinda like a scotsmean in a kilt.
  9. Caddiac

Kinda weird. The country of Braveheart was also the land of cross dressers. Any body wonder why the Brits did not think the Scots were up for the job of governing themselves?
  10. Coach24

Those dern Scots, always messin with the English empire.
    But you could feel for the Brits as they always coat tail good ideas.