Missing persons: Coach24

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by Caddiac, Nov 26, 2011.

1. Caddiac

Caddiac New Member

There are only a few things in life that I depend on; Democrats wanting to spend my money, Republicans with lots of fingers to point but nothing else to offer unless you make over a million a year, a Coach24 posting on GMTC. As is the standard practice in these situations, we need speculation as to where our brethren is spending his time lately. Any suggestions?
  2. Als09Sierra

Als09Sierra New Member

Maybe he's in the Bermuda Triangle with Stephan and Nancy.
  3. Caddiac

Caddiac New Member

That's a scary threesome! LOL The thought kinda gets my stomach rolling. I am not sure where he lives, Southwest I think. That makes the space alien abduction theory a good one. Something about the American Southwest draws proctologists from all over the galaxy.
  4. Coach24

Coach24 New Member

The powers to be zapped my hard drive so I cannot get to a computer very often of late. Working on a new one. Republican? blasphemy uyoung man. Nor a democrat. Just vote for best available or Mickey Mouse whichever is better
  5. Caddiac

Caddiac New Member

So you have had a problem getting it up for a while huh? Go with a Mac, you won't be sorry.
  6. Coach24

Coach24 New Member

Caddi thanks for the advise. But Mac just seems to remind me of a high priced call girl, except Mac is a guy
  7. Caddiac

Caddiac New Member

The Mini, a concept which I am sure you are aware......is not too expensive. Seriously, and you can use you keyboard, mouse , monitor and such. Around $699
  8. Coach24

Coach24 New Member

699 for a Mac? Hmmm, I might have to take a look. But is it a guy wearing the mini? Kinda like a scotsmean in a kilt.
  9. Caddiac

Caddiac New Member

Kinda weird. The country of Braveheart was also the land of cross dressers. Any body wonder why the Brits did not think the Scots were up for the job of governing themselves?
  10. Coach24

Coach24 New Member

Those dern Scots, always messin with the English empire.
    But you could feel for the Brits as they always coat tail good ideas.
  11. sgtsjj

sgtsjj New Member

ok guys we dont need to be talking about men in skirts unless of course you like that type of thing
  12. ChromeSilver02

ChromeSilver02 New Member

Hey now, dont talk about my ancestors that way, they just wanted their boys to breathe freely while fighting, but the english were being 15th century pricks lol
  13. Coach24

Coach24 New Member

Not much has changed on that island. Still a foggy situation across the pond.
    Besides getting fresh air it also reduced the amount of laundry to be done
  14. sgtsjj

sgtsjj New Member

:rofl: nope not much has changed...we have a scottsman going to school here plays the pipes and everything probably one of the nicest kids ive met, i always give him crap about his kilt when he wears it, and as always its in fun only
  15. ChromeSilver02

playing the pipes, now thats how to get the ladies :rules:
  16. sgtsjj

sgtsjj New Member

:rofl::rofl: you should see the freshman react to his accent its hilarious!!
  17. Caddiac

Caddiac New Member

I am Scotch-Irish So I can talk smack about my ancestors. The whole pipes thing is genetic. The hair stands up on the back of my neck when I hear them.
  18. ChromeSilver02

This sir is very true, and chills run down my back
  19. Caddiac

Caddiac New Member

20. Coach24

Coach24 New Member

I of Scottish heritage as well, truly enjoy the popes as well as the drums.
    Yes , I even have a kilt made with the family pattern