Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Missing persons: Coach24

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by Caddiac, Nov 26, 2011.

1. Coach24

Coach24 Rockstar 3 Years 5000 Posts

Yup he was older but not a senior citizen yet. That was the second time I got lucky. First time was in Idaho doing 148 in my '72 Monte Carlo. Eventually that cop got me to drive one of his dirt track cars.

2. ChromeSilver02

ChromeSilver02 Rockstar 3 Years 500 Posts

That was an awesome story Coach but I know cops are people also but damn some of them around here don't act like they have souls, maybe I might be alittle harsh lol... But a supra is sweet, I would take one in a heartbeat. I have a buddy that bought a 99 supra I believe, low miles, no turbo and automatic but plans on TT...

3. Coach24

Coach24 Rockstar 3 Years 5000 Posts

Dang. A Camarillo can do the same thing . If you want a thrill drive pikes peak in a spitfire.

4. ChromeSilver02

yes please

5. Caddiac

Caddiac Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

Does the NC Mountains in a 911 count?

6. ChromeSilver02

Tail of the Dragon, NC.... but tons of law men around there

[​IMG]

NC 226A, less known less popo :rules:

[​IMG]

now I need a car or a bike :yes:

7. Caddiac

Cool! Would have to do that one solo! Not sure there are any with stones enough to ride with me. LOL

8. ChromeSilver02

I think you should let me borrow that Porsche of yours now, I dont think my Bronco can handle the curves very well :money:

9. Caddiac

Tell ya a funny story about my dad. He was always paranoid about other people driving. So one day I am on the cell with him come dow a country road at about 75 in that car and when he learned I was driving at the time he told me to be careful. I told him how fast I was running he said "that is too damn fast". I said "dad I am in the Porsche". He replied "oh".

His twin brother had a 74 coupe and he was familiar with the way those cars handle. LOL

10. ChromeSilver02

Oh I believe you, the engineering on a Porsche is very impressive. 75 mph seems like nothing to that car. That is why I would love to own a German car to take to the mountains