1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Missing persons: Coach24

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by Caddiac, Nov 26, 2011.

1. Caddiac

Caddiac New Member 1000 Posts

Well that pretty much speaks for itself. So how often do you wear your skirt with no drawers on? LOL Please, don't answer that......

Actually I think having your tartan is pretty cool. My Great Aunt researched her mothers side (Gaston) rather than her fathers side (Kitchens). Every one jokes saying she found something weird and switched to her moms side. I will save you the trouble Coach. I am proof that she did find something weird......
  2. Coach24

Coach24 New Member 1000 Posts

Never wore it yet. It was actually a gift from my first father in law. My first wife was british and her father was a very good friend. The rest of the family was debateable. Fil was in the British military and served in Africa. He could place ten rounds in a dime with an open sight. He was a great history buff and I learned much. Sadly the divorce ended the freindship and then diabetes took his life (Government health care in Britain).
    I may at some time wear it but unsure that I ever will.
  3. Caddiac

Sucks to loose a great dad to get rid of his daughter. Been there, divorced that. I buddy is a Brit and his dad took my wife and I around the Cotswalds when we stopped by their place making our way over to Ireland. He had photos from WWII when he flew Bombers Lancasters I think. Great guy, he too has passed on to the other side.
  4. Goosebumps! but I do wish I had my clan tartan which is Scott. My mom has done research on our clan but some day I will go to Scotland :glasses:
  5. Caddiac

Pipes are awesome. Meant to be played in groups, there is no other sound that stirs the heart like the bagpipes. If there was anything I wish I could do it was play the pipes!
  6. sgtsjj

sgtsjj New Member 1000 Posts

ive let the scottish kid we have here get on the roof and play his bagpipes so that way it echos through out the school
  7. Caddiac

I bet he gets laid a lot. Then again, the ladies might not feel the same way about the pipes.......:eek:h:....... Oh that would be just wrong....
  8. Girls these days like hipsters with acoustic guitars not guys with a kilt and pipes :rules: :no:
  9. sgtsjj

sgtsjj New Member 1000 Posts

pretty much...but im sure he still does do quite well lol
  10. Caddiac

Maybe he should show them his pipe.........