Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Missing persons: Coach24

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by Caddiac, Nov 26, 2011.

1. sgtsjj

sgtsjj Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

being from the north hockey is more of a natural sport for me to watch

2. ChromeSilver02

ChromeSilver02 Rockstar 3 Years 500 Posts

of course, now that is a hard hitting game, about everyone that plays hockey at the end of the game feels and looks like they have been ran over by a train haha

3. sgtsjj

sgtsjj Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

ya thats pretty much how you feel after a good game

4. Caddiac

Caddiac Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

Actually, a good many hockey players LOOK like they have been run over by a train before they take the ice. LOL I saw the Utica Devils play once when I lived in Rome. The Zambonie had to come out to clean the blood off the ice. Never seen a nose bleed like that.............

5. Denise

Denise Rockstar GMTC Chick 100 Posts

I read thru the pages... BTW
    I appreciate a man in a kilt :great: AND I LOVE the sound of the bagpipes AND Drums too
    But then I do have some years over the younger girls who like the "hipsters"

Nice change up of topics boys ! I'm sitting here shaking my head on the switich up when you make it ! SMOOOOTH !!! :lol:

I've been to a few hockey games here in Buffalo when they have had to use the Zambonie to clean up the ice due to the blood. or they skate out with their shovels and clean it up and throw down some water and re-ice the spot !!

6. ChevyFan

ChevyFan November Beard Grower - Cancer Fighter Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

That was awesome! My wife's family has some Scot in their blood and I can see it come out in her from time to time, if you know what I mean!

7. Caddiac

It is amazing how we can sorta roll along feeding on each others comments and following the conversation even with the occasional hard turn.

I never considered a kilt just because I got beat up enough as a kid. If I would have worn a man skirt, it would have been more than just my parents and siblings kicking my tail. LOL

I think cabin fever in New York gets every body a little edgy and a good hockey game keeps them from killing their neighbors...I know I dropped plans to kill mine after going to a hockey game.

8. ChromeSilver02

ChromeSilver02 Rockstar 3 Years 500 Posts

Yep, I can name a few Scottish traits that my family, especially my mother has, protective of family, no body messes with our land and if you do me wrong once, you will never be on the same level of trust again

You read back through, I kind of feel sorry and little embarrassed haha

But like Caddi said we kind of a few hard turns, but hell it seems to work out some how lol

9. Denise

Denise Rockstar GMTC Chick 100 Posts

Now are you sure I can't get you into a man skirt Caddi?

---------- Post added at 12:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:21 AM ----------

Ohhh it works real well actually! you all work off each other wonderfully and it was interesting to read through, OK< so It went with my mind anyway... :lol:

10. Caddiac

I love it when a woman appreciates the male intellect, or lack there of......LOL

A contractor I work with once said "If you are gonna be dumb, you gotta be tough".