1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Missing signature pics

Discussion in 'Announcements & Feedback' started by adampaul1964, Apr 14, 2010.

1. adampaul1964

adampaul1964 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

O.K. what is going on with the signature pics? Mine was deleted yesterday so I reloaded it, and tonight it is gone again. WTF? I paid a subscription to this site, 2 years now, with the added benefits of more message space, unlimited picture storage and a bigger signature pic . If these benefits no longer apply, fine I can live with it, but it would have been nice to have been notified.
  2. adampaul1964

One other thing, I no longer see the "contribute" button at the top right of the page anymore. Are sponsorships no longer offered? They were back in February because I got an e-mail letting me know mine was about to run out and if I wanted the continued benefits I should re-subscribe.
  3. TrailLeadr

TrailLeadr Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Adam, I still see your signature pic on the post. Let me check something.
    1 person likes this.
  4. adampaul1964

That's better, now it is back again. Thank you.:great:
  5. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

The catalog system that was handling the subscriptions was difficult to manage, so I took it down. I am going to change things around in the future and there will be different offerings for the contributors and I will probably give lifetime grandfathered status to everyone who's contributed until now. :party:
  6. adampaul1964

Aaah, now that's cool! Steve comes through again!!!!:great::great::great: