1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Mississippi Trip

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by ChevyFan, Feb 5, 2007.

Newest Gallery Photos

1. ChevyFan

ChevyFan November Beard Grower - Cancer Fighter Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Looks like we're going to take a road trip around Spring Break time. I've got a buddy who's in school in Jackson, Mississippi. We'll probably spend a week or so out there, the wife wants a vacation and with the kiddo needing sinus surgery, etc... haven't been able to get away in the past three years! YIKES! :eek:

2. 84fiero123

84fiero123 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

Good luck and have a great vacation.

What are you going to drive?

3. ChevyFan

ChevyFan November Beard Grower - Cancer Fighter Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

If I could triangulate it with this GM Take It Home event, I would get the 2007 Tahoe rental and try it out. However, they probably have rules against going out of state and taking a long road trip, blah, blah, blah. :rolleyes:

Otherwise, we'll take the Trailblazer and load it up with the kiddo, the wife and me. About a 8 hour trip with stops, most on I-20.

4. 84fiero123

84fiero123 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

Sounds like an easy trip for ether truck, I think you would enjoy doing the trip with the new one better, but like you said, there may be a mileage limit.

Have fun.