Missouri Newbie

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by bobbo, Nov 20, 2007.

1. bobbo

bobbo New Member

New to the site. Am on several other sites. Have got an 82 C10 that I have done lots of mods to and still have lots more...It has a 350/350 but soon to be a 454/400. I have 3" lowered coils in front and 2" drop shackles as well as two leafs removed. Eventually will get a flip and c-notch with bags but the engine trans swap comes first.

Here's a link to my build thread... http://www.chevygmcclub.com/vboard/showthread.php?t=403 I'm on dial-up so it takes forever to load pics. :)

Last edited: Nov 20, 2007
  2. unplugged

unplugged Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

:sign0016:Big block rule! Better to spend your money where your passions lie. I would rather eat mac'n cheese before I gave up my cable modem, but I've been blessed with a great job so I can have my broadband connection and eat it too! If you have pics at another site, you can link to them here. Just copy the url of the photo and use the "insert image" icon at the top of the post. No bandwidth required!

3. GM_Guy

GM_Guy Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts ROTM Winner

welcome from central Kansas :)

4. Davandy

Davandy Moderator 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Welcome to the site :sign0016:

5. RockHead

RockHead Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts ROTM Winner

:sign0016: to the site :great:

Nice pics

6. bobbo

bobbo New Member

Thank you all for the welcomes! :)

7. Cableguy

Cableguy Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

:sign0016: I built an 84 in early 90's...
    3" spindles, 1" coil cut, 6" axle flip with 'C' notch. Fibre glass roll pan, razer back, 69 camaro interior parts.
    350/350. about high 13's low 14's at track

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Started life as a boring 84 GMC p/u

[​IMG]

8. Willow9238

Willow9238 New Member

Hell yeah! Another one in Central MO

9. bobbo

bobbo New Member

Cable guy...You got rid of it? Good looking truck...

Willow, where is Marshall?

10. Cableguy

Cableguy Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Ya I sold driveline and truck many years ago. I started an all out pro-street project on it. Ladder bar coil over suspension, custom kick up frame, cut frame to short box, 6' fleet-side box with fibre glass floor, camaro front clip, interior was gutted and hand made from stainless steel (Dash and all) moved engine, fire-wall, and tranny tunnel back 12" into cab. inner fenders removed. Complete fibre-glass front clip including bumper. Then I stopped cuz I was seperating from a girlfriend at the time, had to sell all. It was a sad day. I probably could have made it into the high 10's low 11's. It would have been a blast.