Newest Gallery Photos

1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

mobile audio

Discussion in 'Audio, Video & Gadget Tech' started by 4.8chevysilverado07, Mar 9, 2011.

1. 4.8chevysilverado07

4.8chevysilverado07 Rockstar 100 Posts

Ok recently I started my own car audio business doing custom boxes and audio installation, window tint, alarms, and installs. Now here comes where i would like some opinions from everyone. Now the idea is to equip my truck with everythin to do your basic custom wood box (this excludes fiberglass boxes) and all the other installs so that i could have a mobile unit so that if the customer couldnt make it to the location for a lil extra cash we would come to your locations for the install. So what im trying to get at is how many of yall would prefer for the audio shopp to come to you instead of you to it???? :sign0011:
  2. TELORVEHC

TELORVEHC Rockstar 4 Years 1000 Posts

Though I prefer to do my own installs, if I had a choice I would be willing to pay a little more for the installer come to me. You can see the progress being done and you don't have to drop off your vehicle at their shop or w/e.
  3. 4.8chevysilverado07

4.8chevysilverado07 Rockstar 100 Posts

:sign0011:thanks for the input
  4. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

It all depends... On how custom I would want the job.. My past 2 trucks were Full blown out systems. My past Avalanche had the JL Amps in the doors and a full 5.1 DTS system.. But as you said for small systems for like a box and amp hook up.. It can be done on the side but you would have to bring a good Wood cutter. Don't forget all the Kits for the radio.