Newest Gallery Photos

1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Model railroad club's final departure? - Philadelphia Inquirer

Discussion in 'Chevy Corvette Forum' started by ChevyFan, Nov 29, 2009.

1. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

2. unplugged

unplugged Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Ah the good old days. :glasses: Some of us old guys never gave up on our toys.

Last week I was cleaning out the garage and found a slinky. Stopped to play with it, and made a stairway out of boxes...:party:

Com'on sing along.....Slinky, Slinky, for every girl and boy................
  3. thrasher

thrasher Rockstar 100 Posts

There is a model train club in Stamford Ct, in the basement of (I think) St john's church. My Dad used to take me every year when I was little. I went a few years ago with my son. It was pretty cool.
  4. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Well if you ever are in the North Jersey area check out www.njhirailers.com You can even go on their web cams and see it all from your house..I've been there a few times and you see something new everytime..
  5. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Wow, that's awesome. As my kids get older this is a hobby that I think we can all get into. We're getting out of the thomas the train years and we bought my oldest boy a nice train set from Bass Pro Shop.

This is similar to the train that they have, we may look to expand on this if we can get a big enough space when we get a bigger house. It would be nice to have a rec room where we could devote a table just for trains.

http://reviews.basspro.com/2010/102...entral-electric-train-set-reviews/reviews.htm
  6. Darmaitte

Darmaitte New Member

Was on Hawaii. Wow.

Hello. Today came back from Hawaii Cruises. Recommend to all.