1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Molded Splash Guards

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Accessories' started by chevy11, May 3, 2011.

1. chevy11

chevy11 New Member

Want to put molded splash guards on my new 1500, but im not so sure about drilling holes in a new truck. I also see that they bump up to the paint on the side of the truck. Anyone have problems with paint wear with them?
  2. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

I have the Huskyliners on my 08 Z71 with fender flairs.. Made for the truck and fit great...
  3. silveradotrailblazer

silveradotrailblazer Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

X2 on the HuskyLiner mudflaps. I have them on my '05 with fender flares. They also make them for trucks without flares. Even though my trucks a '05 you can see them on my new albums. The fit very well.
  4. partssource1

partssource1 Member

I know a few guys with them and have not heard any complaints about paint wear I also belive the GM one don't reqairer and hole drilling I belive they hold by a clip retainer
  5. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

My Husky's came with a little clear shield to put on the paint so no wear...