1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

More chrome, new pics

Discussion in 'Photo & Video Gallery' started by RVJ, May 2, 2008.

1. RVJ

RVJ Member

I finaly mounted the fender trim and got some new pics. I know, you don't like chrome. Well I Do.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
  2. RVJ

RVJ Member

More.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
  3. RVJ

RVJ Member

4. Pete95Sierra

Pete95Sierra New Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

:great: looks nice!!
  5. dwill3015

dwill3015 New Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Looks very nice! Don't worry about the chrome haters, to each his own right?
  6. RVJ

RVJ Member

Yes I agree, to each his own. Some like chrome, some lift, some lower, some shave, some tune some just leave it as is. As long as it's General Motors, it's all good. All else is dealers choice.
  7. Davandy

Davandy Moderator ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I like it :great:
  8. sheep

sheep New Member

could always do what my buddy is working on and do all of the above lol his truck will be way nice when its finished

very nice truck, im not even one to put chrome on my vehicle and i like it!
  9. omegafiler

omegafiler New Member

I love chrome, but even I think that's a bit much! I'd probably at least ditch the "chrome" bug defector, vent shades, and probably those things on the rear tail lights. Of course, whatever works for you, still a nice truck, of course.
  10. RVJ

RVJ Member

There won't be no ditchin anything. I still got the gas cap cover, the third light cover and rear window shades to purchase yet. I probably won't buy the pillar covers though, I don't want to overdue it you know.:lol: