1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

More Color Matching....

Discussion in 'Photo & Video Gallery' started by 99'HEARTBEAT, Apr 25, 2010.

1. 99'HEARTBEAT

99'HEARTBEAT Moderator Staff Member Platinum Contributor 1000 Posts

I had my Side Mirror's Painted [Color Matched].....I got them back Last Week,Here are a few Pictures,

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

A Big Thanks from Me goes out to Fellow Member Ralph,for the All Time and Hard Work........in Painting them for Me......:great:.....For those who may not know Ralph,he has A Beautiful Looking Custom.......Chevy Colorado......:glasses:

2. adampaul1964

adampaul1964 Active Member 1000 Posts

Once again Mike, you added a subtle great looking mod. Your truck looks better than ever, nice job!:great:
  3. murdog94

murdog94 New Member 1000 Posts

Looks great... I wanted something similar when i owned one of those body styles.. Never got around to it.. Makes me jealous..
  4. 99'HEARTBEAT

Thanks Adam & Murdog94.....As you guys both know it takes Time & $$$$.......:glasses:
  5. murdog94

murdog94 New Member 1000 Posts

Yep one mod at a time... And everytime i think i am good to do another mod, another mechanical part goes out..
  6. Eddie Z71

Eddie Z71 Active Member 1000 Posts

Wow! That looks great! Very nice touch! :glasses:
  7. ajarman

ajarman New Member 1000 Posts

That is a slick looking truck!

Great pictures.
  8. 99'HEARTBEAT

Thanks Eddie & Ajarman.....:glasses:..........It's getting there.
  9. Eddie Z71

Eddie Z71 Active Member 1000 Posts

Yep! I can't wait to see what you do next!:glasses: Once again, SUPER NICE JOB!!!!!!
  10. GMCGuy00

GMCGuy00 New Member

I love to see the painted to match! Next is your rear bumper? Take a look at my mirrors, door handles, and rear bumper. I would like a tonnau cover like yours.