more mods!!

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Accessories' started by brownpridex111, Apr 14, 2009.

1. brownpridex111

brownpridex111 Rockstar 100 Posts

im donde installing new speakers(kenwood KFC-P708) in my truck , dynamat and a double din eclipse avn6620 with ipod conection and back up camera and i sand my taillights cause i got a ticket for smoked lights tell what u guys think of this mods my sterio looks alot better sounds better and louder
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. bry2500

bry2500 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Nice job.

So what's next?

3. MWright936

MWright936 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Looks great!

4. High Voltage

High Voltage New Member

Nice, I need new door speakers (buzzzzzzz).

The sound deadening would be a great thing to do while I'm in there.

5. brownpridex111

in not sure rite now but i think in gonna get a body kit from ss or air bags and a piant job nothing crazy maybe a 2 tone with flames or other graphics to separate the colors but i need like like 6 to 8gs to do all that my friend would install the airbas for 4gs making space for 26" on the front body kit i can get it for less then 1g

6. cascott325

cascott325 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

you need a roll pan.
    i think im about to dynamat my truck soon

7. brownpridex111

cool iam planing on getting evrything togetter i think is cheaper i think that im gonna get the ss bumper from streetscene but i cant get a ss bumper like the on the silverado wont fit :grrrrrr:

8. z7177

z7177 New Member

that looks good how much did you pay for that box?

9. looks good to bad u had to undo the tailights

10. brownpridex111

i paid like 85 dollars in LA everything there is cheaper but i dont have a lot of time to go is like 1 and 20 minutes from bakersfield