1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

more mods!!

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Accessories' started by brownpridex111, Apr 14, 2009.

1. brownpridex111

brownpridex111 New Member

im donde installing new speakers(kenwood KFC-P708) in my truck , dynamat and a double din eclipse avn6620 with ipod conection and back up camera and i sand my taillights cause i got a ticket for smoked lights tell what u guys think of this mods my sterio looks alot better sounds better and louder
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
  2. bry2500

bry2500 New Member 1000 Posts

Nice job.

So what's next?
  3. MWright936

MWright936 New Member 1000 Posts

Looks great!
  4. High Voltage

High Voltage New Member

Nice, I need new door speakers (buzzzzzzz).

The sound deadening would be a great thing to do while I'm in there.
  5. brownpridex111

in not sure rite now but i think in gonna get a body kit from ss or air bags and a piant job nothing crazy maybe a 2 tone with flames or other graphics to separate the colors but i need like like 6 to 8gs to do all that my friend would install the airbas for 4gs making space for 26" on the front body kit i can get it for less then 1g
  6. cascott325

cascott325 New Member 1000 Posts

you need a roll pan.
    i think im about to dynamat my truck soon
  7. brownpridex111

cool iam planing on getting evrything togetter i think is cheaper i think that im gonna get the ss bumper from streetscene but i cant get a ss bumper like the on the silverado wont fit :grrrrrr:
  8. z7177

z7177 New Member

that looks good how much did you pay for that box?
  9. looks good to bad u had to undo the tailights
  10. brownpridex111

i paid like 85 dollars in LA everything there is cheaper but i dont have a lot of time to go is like 1 and 20 minutes from bakersfield