1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

more power

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by duck44, Dec 2, 2009.

Newest Gallery Photos

1. duck44

duck44 New Member

Have had several GM products and now in the process of upgrading from a 07 to a 2010 1500 Z71 4X4 crew cab. Added the new 6.2 L option and should take delivery on Friday. Pics to come. :biggrin::biggrin:

2. s5belford

s5belford Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

congrats on the new truck!

3. Shorty 71

Shorty 71 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

You lucky Duck!! Pics are a must!!

4. GMPartsClub

GMPartsClub Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts GMTC Sponsor

5. 2009silverado

2009silverado Rockstar

I'm with shorty...lucky bro...Can't wait to see pictures:gasp:

6. Eddie Z71

Eddie Z71 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Hi, and welcome to the site!:glasses: Like he said, pictures are a must!:lol:

7. canislupis69

canislupis69 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Welcome to the site...congrats on the new truck.

8. retired2001

retired2001 Epic Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Welcome to the site and congrat's on the new truck!!!

9. duck44

duck44 New Member

New Pics

Well picked her up on Sat. The 6 speed tranny is taking some getting use to but the 6.2 is not. Wow, no stomping on it required! Super responsive and nice hum to the exhaust. Another positive this morning is that I noticed in Tow/Haul mode the tranny will help with the braking! Super excited. Going with a leveling kit, black steps, bumper guard, and tint the front windows. :great:

Attached Files:

10. Ryanbabz71

Ryanbabz71 Member

Nice truck, I have about the same setup except it is Sheer Silver. The 6.2 is very responsive I love it. So far I only have 350 miles on mine.