Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

More propaganda. Even if you call 911 no one isobligated to respond to your call?

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by PantheraUncia, Feb 20, 2013.

1. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

No, I'm not. And frankly, ALL legislation is control over people. At its core ... that's all that any/every piece of legislation is.

2. lonelywolf858

lonelywolf858 Rockstar 100 Posts

I work for the police department and am an auxiliary officer. I agree with most of what is said. To begin, parents need to take more responsibility for their children. Not a day goes by that we don't get sent out to handle someone's unruly 7-10 year old because kids are raising kids nowadays and they don't know how to handle them.

Our department is great about trying to get people the help they need but there are limitations in the laws that allow people to fall through the cracks. We (as officers) are also firm believers in home discipline and handling things without calling the law in the first place. People's lack of understanding what law enforcement is there for is another issue. They aren't there to wipe people's schitty azzes because they can't figure out their own problems. They are there to handle real issues.