1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Moritz Chevrolet Review - Fort Worth, TX

Discussion in 'Car Dealer Reviews' started by ChevyFan, Jan 17, 2011.

1. ChevyFan

ChevyFan November Beard Grower - Cancer Fighter Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

I've bought from this dealership in Fort Worth, I'll share more on that later. Moritz has been there forever. Just wonder why they built up that many dealers way out that far on the side of Fort Worth. Please feel free to share you experience with this dealer, good or bad.

Moritz Chevrolet
    9101 Spur 580
    Fort Worth, TX 76116
    (817) 696-2000

moritzdealerships.com | Google Places

2. Megasaurus

Megasaurus Rockstar 100 Posts

Moritz gave me a good deal!

I have bought from them in the past and I even finished a transaction, drove it home to see a major scratch on the rocker panel and they knocked off $500 that was given back to me 48 hour later. I was given a slight pitch to try to do their inhouse financing (which they make a lot of money on) and to inhouse service contract (which they also make a lot of money on), but when I said I wasn't interested, the dropped it and I think I only had to fill out lilke three or four forms and I was out of there in 3 hours time, and that includes the test drive and review period!

That's service!

3. ChevyFan

ChevyFan November Beard Grower - Cancer Fighter Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Like I said, I've been to Moritz before, they seem to be pretty fair and reasonable, but MAN they DO NOT clean their trades very well at all. Extremely dirty (like stains, filth and grime everywhere) and they didn't appear to put a dime into one vehicle I was looking at out there.

Makes me wonder if they're not willing to put money into a vehicle to sell it, what do they know about it, what's their service like?

4. boostd7

boostd7 New Member

i m in maryland.

5. ChevyFan

That's pretty random. Who else has bought from Moritz?