1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Morning coffee, on GMCT

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by Dirty Dog, Mar 30, 2012.

1. LOVINTHESTORM

LOVINTHESTORM Active Member 2 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

The coffee is good. Got another busy day. Just not much time for the truck. Yall have a good one.
  2. Dirty Dog

Dirty Dog Member 2 Years 500 Posts ROTM Winner Platinum Contributor

:glasses: Hmmm these Rainy days are eating up the coffee budget!!!! but the Black Juices of the bean must flow,,, make another pot....and Enjoy!!

I am off to grade some roads, its just wet enough to cut the washboard off............

Have a great day All
  3. Dirty Dog

Good MOrning GMTC ,,, I really am liking the small changes to the forums I found this morning. The lack of sticky noted threads here in the coffee shop, was the first thing i noticed, Very Nice... the Members Game section has its own place now, as well as the meet and greets and Regional meets this is great stuff, It really uncluttered the place, and made it easier to find stuffs, any stuffs you would be looking for... Hats Off to Steve and the forum pit crew that made this all happen....
    I am guessing with the email I received last night the log ins to the site will be rather high for the next few days, which will be cool to run into old friends and members that have been busy in their real life and missing the GMTC time as of late.....

The coffee is hot and black here, Hot being the key word as its like freaking cold and wet here, making life not so fun and rather hard to accomplish anything... We had our long weekend last weekend and its your's down south this weekend, so please every one drive safe and sober , and have fun this weekend what ever you are up too....
  4. sgtsjj

sgtsjj Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

dont really drink much coffee never have gotten acquired to the taste of it but ill join youre coffee drinking with my water or powerade
  5. Dirty Dog

Hey sgtsjj,, Water and powerade works here too...... :glasses: Its all good in this hood...
  6. Coach24

Coach24 Rockstar 3 Years 5000 Posts

Just wait till ya get older and need something to warm yer h:lol:ands with.
  7. Dirty Dog

hey every one ,,, sorry i have been feeling under the weather s lot late,,, traded my coffee for sleep and gingeerale,, but feeling better... be back soon ummm mystic… its a dog life 1.jpg
  8. sgtsjj

sgtsjj Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

hope you get better and coach doubt ill ever drink coffee cant stand it tried in the army couldnt do it
  9. Coach24

Coach24 Rockstar 3 Years 5000 Posts

How about Pero or Postum?
  10. Dirty Dog

Good morning GMTC ..... coffee's hot and black,, just the way i like it...been real busy here, fighting the wet weather, trying to get some work done, (in the mud),, and still not feeling up to par.... so the todo list gets longer each day, and i have had no time or energy to play,,,but i got my sleep pattern back to my normal..... so that is helping, not sure what i had , but i wish it on no one......
    Have a great day every one...........