1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Morning coffee, on GMCT

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by Dirty Dog, Mar 30, 2012.

1. Dirty Dog

Dirty Dog New Member ROTM Winner Platinum Contributor

Keep messing with me I Chevy Luvs it.... and could be GMCT =GM City Trucks.... hmmm got me thinking now I remember a old movie about the country mouse and the city mouse...... maybe we got a new movie on the way ....The city tucks and country trucks....... I will call Disney and see what they think......
  2. AMac

AMac New Member ROTM Winner

okay well I think I'll like GM Country Trucks better because they're likely to be lifted 4x4s rather than souped up low riders. Nothing against the low riders, they are certainly sweet, I just prefer a souped up 4x4:great:
  3. Dirty Dog

You Know You could skirt the lift laws in your neighbourhood by installing a Link ride rite air system and a digital controller.... you would get aprox. 6 inches lift in the rear and 4 in the front with no other mods,,, and with the digital ride controller from firestone have in cab command of your ride height....
    Its a little costly but well worth it and the ride is sweet to........and the best of both worlds city and country.........:glasses:
  4. AMac

Thanks for the tip. My dad did something like that when I was younger and he had a low rider. We used to get pulled over all the time because of his illegal mods...LOL I remember when the cop went to go get his ruler to measure the ride height he put some air in the suspension to raise it. It confused the cop and he let us go...haha I wanted that truck when I turned 16 but he said it had to many issues. Maybe that's why I rebelled and started wanting lifted trucks?
  5. donyms

donyms Active Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Dirty Dog, you are so funny sometimes. You are correct on the ads, I see them too and they are not reflective of what I look at on the net but anymore I don't pay them any attention. Great looking truck man, good luck on the April ROTM I hope you get in. Hell I hope I get in to. :lol:Later man.
  6. AMac

Wow, I didn't notice you weren't an ROTM winner, gonna have to do something about that when May nominations come up! I said it before, but I love the paint job, it's simple but really stylish. I've been considering some kind of graphic on my truck, but then again I consider everything for my truck...haha
  7. Dirty Dog

OHH if we both make it into next months ROTM you will get my vote ...... your truck is a sweet Sweet ride:glasses:
  8. donyms

donyms Active Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Thanks Dirty Dog. You have a very nice ride also. I wish I had something like that when I go to Mobile, I bet they wouldn't be so quick to cut me off. :lol:
  9. Dirty Dog

EEEK!!! the air horn dose wonders for jerks of the road,,,, the little brown stain in their pants when i set it off is worth the snicker:sign0020:
  10. Coach24

Coach24 New Member 1000 Posts

If you think the air horn makes stains wait till you hook up a train horn . They definitely will get others attention when you lay on the horn.
    http://youtu.be/icnRMW6P9nc