1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Morning from Southern Illinois

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by papaw, Oct 23, 2013.

1. papaw

papaw New Member

Hi, my name is Ken . I don't always post in the introduction but I just bought my first Chevy truck. It is a 1991 1500 extcab 350 automatic. I am 55 years old. and have always bought the other brand in a truck. I own 1962 and 1963 in the other brand. But about 20 years ago my wife bought a Chevy Celebrity. I always got the hand-me-down car. Well it was the best car I ever owned.( would own another) Since I have owned several GM cars, with good service. I do work on my own cars (to a point) I am more of an old mechanic I let my son or son-in-law work on fuel injection and computers. My truck has a good motor and tranny. The truck has replaced rocker and metal on extcab. Paint has a few chips but overall good. The problem are interior for now and hope this is the place for help. Thanks for the site and for any and every ones help. Now to find the right area for the first questions. Thanks Ken
  2. 99'HEARTBEAT

99'HEARTBEAT Moderator Staff Member Platinum Contributor 1000 Posts

:sign0016:To The Site Ken.....:glasses:
  3. USAF-Suburban

USAF-Suburban New Member

Welcome. If you are looking for answers to your questions, you have come to the right place. There isn't a subject that you at least couldn't find a little bit of info for on here... Greg
  4. Goldie

Goldie Active Member 1000 Posts

Welcome to the Club! And X2 what USAF said.
  5. mfleetwood

mfleetwood New Member 1000 Posts

Welcome to the Club and congrats on your new ride!!!
  6. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 1000 Posts

Welcome to the site. Please upload some pics when you get a chance.