1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Mossy Oak Dash Trim

Discussion in 'Chevy Silverado Forum (GMC Sierra)' started by Southern Razorback, May 30, 2012.

1. Southern Razorback

Southern Razorback New Member

I HATE the look of woodgrain in a truck, so I wanted to put in Mossy Oak Camo. After looking online for pre-cut dash kits, I could not find anyone out there that does this. I also looked into "hydro-dipping", but you had to send your dash off for 4-6 weeks and it cost nearly $800 for official Mossy Oak Camo. So I decided to go to MossyOakGraphics.com; which is an official Mossy Oak dealer, and bought high grade vinyl for the truck to do myself. I have used their gun wraps and they work excellent. So the vinyl and exacto knife bought together cost me a total of $50 and after nearly 5 hours of slow meticulous work, I finally got the Mossy Oak dash I have been wanting. [​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. Sierraowner5.3

Sierraowner5.3 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

that looks badass dude! i reallly like it. how long did it take them to send the wrap to you??

Alex
  3. UpsetProps

UpsetProps Member 2 Years 100 Posts

Not my style. But it looks well done and quite unique. Nice work.
  4. Southern Razorback

Southern Razorback New Member

Priority Mail, so like 3-5 days. Really good quality stuff too.
  5. HFD525

HFD525 Member

Looks real good I have been planning on doing this to my truck also. Great job!
  6. ljmueller

ljmueller Rockstar ROTM Winner 100 Posts

That looks great, now you have me thinking...
  7. AMac

AMac Member 2 Years GMTC Chick 500 Posts ROTM Winner

Hey that looks pretty cool and I agree that it looks better than the wood grain. The light colors in the camo tie out nicely with the color of your interior.
    Nice Job!
  8. LOVINTHESTORM

LOVINTHESTORM Active Member 2 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Looks good, not my style either but you did a great job at customizing your truck.
  9. AnimalYates

AnimalYates Rockstar 3 Years 100 Posts

Looks great man. I like camo in trucks, but I like my woodgrain too. My Mossy Oak air freshner is plenty of camo for me. But you did and awesome job and you should be proud of something that looks that good.
  10. aloxdaddy99

aloxdaddy99 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

As others have said it is not something I would do. But you did a really nice job. Just an FYI. There is a member of this forum that has a hydrodipping business and gives a discount to forum members. But with the product you got it looks like you have what you need.