1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Mothers Polishes And Waxes!!!

Discussion in '1st Synthetics' started by 1st Synthetics, Mar 13, 2009.

1. 1st Synthetics

1st Synthetics New Member 1000 Posts

2. Hamelfire

Hamelfire New Member

Love the alum cleaner and the power ball. We use it on our fire trucks chrome and alum all the time. Keeps it very shiney.
  3. 1st Synthetics

Don't ever put the ball in a air grinder.:lol: My brother did this and it flung all apart.
  4. Hamelfire

Hamelfire New Member

Dewalt battery operated drill.
  5. cascott325

cascott325 New Member 1000 Posts

that is awsome. did you see the mythbusters where they punt a compact disk on a grinder? completely shattered. death fragments in all directions.

is it cheaper to buy through you? i know i definately dont want to pay $20+ for a mothers ball. i need the aluminum polish
  6. TRPLXL2

TRPLXL2 New Member Platinum Contributor 1000 Posts

I use there aluminum mag polish on my diamonplate tonneau cover and it makes it absolutely sparkle, I can't use a buffer because the diamond tread tears the pads up in about 5 minutes! I rub it out by hand, ususally takes me about 6 hours to clan it. I love MOTHERS stuff, I love the powerball too but it won't fit in the tiny spaces on my wheels though. I bought the mini powerball last year, and it works a lot better:party:
  7. 1st Synthetics

That is 1 sharp truck you have there.:great:
  8. TRPLXL2

TRPLXL2 New Member Platinum Contributor 1000 Posts

Thanks for the compliment, can you tell I use lots of aluminum chrome and stainless cleaner, I would chrome the whole truck if I could!:lol:

I use Mothers, Eagle One, Trucker's wax, and lot's of Black Magic!:lol:
  9. 1st Synthetics

What kind of fluid do you use in the engine to take care of it?