1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

motor build in the s15 jimmy

Discussion in 'Chevy Blazer Forum (GMC Jimmy)' started by pats91jimmy, Aug 4, 2011.

1. pats91jimmy

pats91jimmy New Member

now the fun starts drove it till the motor started to go now its misfirin and runnin like crap. so now i have a reason to rebuild it. want more power and life. still gonna be 4.3 tbi. wanting to find the
    vans
    with the 4.3 4 barrel in them. brainstorming lol.

---------- Post added at 02:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:16 AM ----------

down to the heads now. had six bent pushrods hopin and prayin that i dont have valve damage will post pics after i get it to a bare block. tomorrow the exhaust gets cut off
  2. TELORVEHC

TELORVEHC New Member 1000 Posts

Good luck on the rebuild! :great:
  3. pats91jimmy

pats91jimmy New Member

just an update. got it stripped down to the pistons and block. waitin on my engine kit and new push rods so i can start putting those in and puttin the motor back together. right now im cleaning the exhaust manifolds up and trying to paint them after i finish gettin the rust off.