1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Motorcycles!! Post yours!!

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by Aeon87, May 14, 2012.

1. rileyjr16

rileyjr16 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

I don't have a bike yet, but I will get one when I get out of boot camp for the Navy, my dad had a Honda Shadow Spirit, my brother out of the Navy had a Ninja 650, and my other brother had a Honda Nighthawk and now has a Kawasaki but I don't know the model. I had pics of them all on my old computer but it got stolen. Rode the Ninja through Montana on the Navy brother's move home and it was quite nice...until I hit traffic
  2. Psyc0

Psyc0 Rockstar 100 Posts

2005 Boulevard C-50, bought it new, will prolly have it until I can no longer ride.

Attached Files:

3. donyms

donyms Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

2003 I got bored and went to the Suzuki dealer to see if they had anything that caught my eye. I fell in love with the new 600 Katana "Yellow" and wrote them a check for the one on the showroom floor. After a year went by I was bored with it because I really enjoyed driving my 94 Vette more so I sold it and took it in the pants. I guess it happens. [MENTION=50075]SurrealOne[/MENTION] what color was yours? :glasses:
  4. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Mine was dark metallic silver.
  5. Red Z71 Max

Red Z71 Max Rockstar 3 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

1998 Harley Fatboy Custom

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
  6. LOVINTHESTORM

LOVINTHESTORM Active Member 2 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Sweet bile Red! Like the pipes. Bet they're hot.
  7. Red Z71 Max

Red Z71 Max Rockstar 3 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Yes they are. My wife has a 4 inch scar on her leg to prove it.
  8. The Heater

The Heater Member 2 Years 100 Posts

Exhaust burn. Ouch.
  9. the phantom

the phantom Active Member 2 Years ROTM Winner Gold Member 1000 Posts

Picture 047.jpg Picture 050.jpg
    01 Cbr929rr That I traded for a lifted 92 Chevy Blazer. My exgirlfriend and I hit a deer at about 45mph, went over the handlebars, killed the deer, totalled the bike and we didnt get hurt. I bought the bike back from the insurance company for $1000 and put $1200 back into it to get it back to almost new again. The following summer the same girl and I were passing 2 cars at about 70mph and ANOTHER deer ran out and glanced off of me just as I returned from passing the cars. I did manage to keep the bike upright but because I was speeding a little I did not stop but did see the deer flopping in the road and the 2 cars I passed looked to have stopped. When I got home I realized that the deer broke my front fairing, front turn signal, bent my foot brake lever way down and also ended up breaking my exgirlfriends foot. After refixing the bike again that is when I could not enjoy the bike anymore because I figured after 2 strikes im not gonna give a third strike a chance.
  10. LOVINTHESTORM

LOVINTHESTORM Active Member 2 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Smart man phantom. Sound like a curse of the deer situation. Twice what the chances?