Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Motorcyclist trapped under burning car!

Discussion in 'Photo & Video Gallery' started by ChevyFan, Sep 12, 2011.

1. ChevyFan

ChevyFan November Beard Grower - Cancer Fighter Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

WOW, take a look at this. Way to go Utah!

2. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Ouch!!! Any word on him?

3. ChromeSilver02

ChromeSilver02 Rockstar 3 Years 500 Posts

wow, I hope he can recover from that, but that video is most of the reason I will not get a bike

4. Vincennes02261897

Vincennes02261897 Rockstar 4 Years 1000 Posts

I saw this on the news. It makes me happy to see people helping people from time to time. Restores faith in civility I guess. The motorcyclist is in stable condition last I heard.

5. hotrodking86

hotrodking86 Rockstar 100 Posts

Yes I heard that he had a few broken bones and some burns, but nothing too major or deadly. Crazy, sometimes it seems like the worst looking things have the least deadly outcome sometimes. I saw a car get run over by a semi trucks trailer and the guy walked out, just the way he was sitting I guess.

6. ridick_bowen

ridick_bowen Rockstar 100 Posts

Pansy!!!!!!!:lol: