1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Mountain Biking?

Discussion in 'Sports & Outdoors' started by Cheez, Nov 17, 2010.

1. phoebeisis

phoebeisis Active Member 1000 Posts

Cheez-
    Wow nice bike!!
    No half measure there!
    My only change is I finally got over that horrendous resp infection.It swept thru the school I subbed at-and I had to drag myself to work despite being unable to talk much.
    Wife got it also-

I'm down to two bikes now-
    An older Trek 950-lugged and the Jamis Dragon framed bike(which I have to work on because a Titanium spoke broke on the rear wheel). The PO of the wheels was a weight weenie-gotta take the cassette off and see if I have a replacement spoke.Don't think I've ever had a stainless steel spoke break.
    Charlie
  2. Cheez

Cheez Member

Ahh a broken spoke is probably one of the most inconvenient fixes to take care of... Hope its not too much trouble for you. On a side not my gf just got her new bike in and I decided to snap a few shots.
    [​IMG]
  3. phoebeisis

phoebeisis Active Member 1000 Posts

Hey nice bike.
    It looks like it has a cassette or freewheel with a big last cog to make hill climbing easier.
    I love that setup-like a reverse overdrive for tired legs(my tired 60 yo legs).

Very sweet looking bike-black is a great color for bikes!
    Charlie
  4. Cheez

Cheez Member

Oh yeah she loves it! It's a womens bike with out the ridiculous dropped down tube. I rode it a few minutes and it seems pretty stout, I'm just not used to the different geometry...