1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Movie Quote Matching Game

Discussion in 'Games Forum' started by ChevyFan, Feb 27, 2011.

1. ChevyFan

ChevyFan November Beard Grower - Cancer Fighter Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

First person posts a movie quote, the next person must respond with a quote from the same movie (any actor) or a new quote from the same actor in a different movie.

MATCH THE MOVIE or MATCH THE ACTOR:

- Respond with a different quote from the same movie.

-- OR --

- Respond with a quote from the same actor in a different movie.

---------- Post added at 10:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:34 PM ----------

"And my orders are to weed out all non-hackers who do not pack the gear to serve in my beloved Corps! Do you maggots understand that?" (sir, yes sir)

- R. Lee Eremy, GSGT Hartman in Full Metal Jacket.

2. sgtsjj

sgtsjj Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

From now on you will speak only when spoken too- R. Lee Ermey GSGT Hartman Full metal jacket

3. rustyk2

rustyk2 Rockstar 4 Years 500 Posts

This is my rifle, this is my gun,this is for fighting, this is for fun

Full Metal Jacket

4. sgtsjj

sgtsjj Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

"do you think im cute do you think im funny?"
    Ermey, Full metal jack

5. ChevyFan

ChevyFan November Beard Grower - Cancer Fighter Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

** This games seems to have stalled out! Remember, post the name of the actor and the film they are in. I was thinking of a six-degrees of kevin bacon type thing here.

---------- Post added at 02:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:48 PM ----------

Full Metal Jacket - Interaction between Animal Mother (Adam Baldwin) and Pvt. Joker (Matthew Modine).

Animal Mother - "Are you a photographer?"
    Joker - "No I'm a combat correnspondent"

Animal Mother - "Well you seen any Combat?"
    Joker - "I've seen a little ...... on TV"

6. Coach24

Coach24 Rockstar 3 Years 5000 Posts

"You can't handle the truth"-Jack Nicholson= A Few Good Men

7. aloxdaddy99

aloxdaddy99 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

"You snotty little bastard" Jack, A Few Good Men

8. Coach24

"We Live, We Die and The Wheels on The Bus Go Round and Round"- Jack, The Bucket List

9. Highmarker

Highmarker Rockstar

"Here's Johnny!" - Jack Nicholson "The Shining"

---------- Post added at 10:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:32 AM ----------

"I did my job, I'd do it again." "I'm going back to my base." - Jack Nicholson "A Few Good Men"

Last edited: Nov 3, 2011
  10. Coach24

"Do you think God knew what he was doing when he created woman?" - The Witches of Eastwick Jack Nicholson