Moving home!!!

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by Sierraowner5.3, Jan 22, 2014.

1. Sierraowner5.3

Sierraowner5.3 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

Welp, its almost that time for me and the misses. Moving home to minnesota 20 days from now. February 11th.

Got a few job prospects im working on, but if anyone on here has something I should hear about, let me know. Just wanted to share the good news, Ive had it with Hampton Roads/Vriginia beach.

spent monday working on my trailer getting it ready to go.

Alex

2. Camaro69car

Camaro69car Member 1 Year 100 Posts

Congrats! Thats awesome.

3. 99'HEARTBEAT

99'HEARTBEAT Epic Member Staff Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

Alex.....I Hope All Goes Well, and Wishing You-n-Your Family a Safe Journey Home to Minnesota.....

4. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

If you can take the snow and Cold.. Do it and if there is a job waiting.. What kind of job are you looking at? For?

5. Sierraowner5.3

transportation or agriculture, im open to most things tho.

as far as the cold and snow goes, i grew up in minnesota, I think I can handle it. :)

Alex

6. dsfloyd

dsfloyd Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner Gold Member 1000 Posts

congrats on moving back home

7. Enkeiavalanche

What kind of Trans? Do you have a CDL?

8. Sierraowner5.3

open to alot of things really. and I do have my CDL, class A with all the endorcements. tanker, hazmat, double triple, air brakes yadayada.

Alex

9. JTWard

JTWard Member 1 Year Gold Member 100 Posts

The long ride home !

Well it's a wonderful thing to finally find yourself on the way home. I hope you'll enjoy it and please be careful. God bless you both. I'd get a snow shovel before you leave Virginia ! Be safe ! :happy:

10. Enkeiavalanche

Then there is plenty of work out there for ya.. Good Luck and see you on the road