1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Moving home!!!

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by Sierraowner5.3, Jan 22, 2014.

1. Sierraowner5.3

Sierraowner5.3 Active Member 1000 Posts

Welp, its almost that time for me and the misses. Moving home to minnesota 20 days from now. February 11th.

Got a few job prospects im working on, but if anyone on here has something I should hear about, let me know. Just wanted to share the good news, Ive had it with Hampton Roads/Vriginia beach.

spent monday working on my trailer getting it ready to go.

Alex
  2. Camaro69car

Camaro69car New Member

Congrats! Thats awesome.
  3. 99'HEARTBEAT

99'HEARTBEAT Moderator Staff Member Platinum Contributor 1000 Posts

Alex.....I Hope All Goes Well, and Wishing You-n-Your Family a Safe Journey Home to Minnesota.....
  4. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Moderator 1000 Posts

If you can take the snow and Cold.. Do it and if there is a job waiting.. What kind of job are you looking at? For?
  5. Sierraowner5.3

transportation or agriculture, im open to most things tho.

as far as the cold and snow goes, i grew up in minnesota, I think I can handle it. :)

Alex
  6. dsfloyd

dsfloyd New Member 1000 Posts

congrats on moving back home
  7. Enkeiavalanche

What kind of Trans? Do you have a CDL?
  8. Sierraowner5.3

open to alot of things really. and I do have my CDL, class A with all the endorcements. tanker, hazmat, double triple, air brakes yadayada.

Alex
  9. JTWard

JTWard Member

The long ride home !

Well it's a wonderful thing to finally find yourself on the way home. I hope you'll enjoy it and please be careful. God bless you both. I'd get a snow shovel before you leave Virginia ! Be safe ! :happy:
  10. Enkeiavalanche

Then there is plenty of work out there for ya.. Good Luck and see you on the road