1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Moving to Sayward, British Columbia.

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by finalday7, Jul 22, 2008.

1. finalday7

finalday7 New Member 1000 Posts

Well after almost a month of delays (on our part) the packers came to start boxing everything up. They should be done by tomorrow and then we have to wait on the driver to come pick everything up. I was hoping to make a nice detailed log of the drive with my truck but it looks like it will be going on the truck along with my sea-doo.

My father and I will be driving up his Nissan Titan along with my cat. The drive takes around 50 hours or so and about 3000 miles. I've done it twice so it's not going to be to bad. I wont have internet for awhile on the trip except where I can use my laptop.

I'll make sure to keep everyone updated on my move back home to the frozen north. I'm sure gonna miss this nice New Orleans weather and i'll my friends so I'll survive. This will be my 20th different house I've lived in in 21 years. I'll only be at this one for about 6 months before I buy my own.

Well wish me luck,
    Kris
  2. MWright936

MWright936 New Member 1000 Posts

Good luck man! Sounds like one heck of a move! I hate moving, and I've done quite a bit of it myself in the past 5 years or so. I haven't moved as much as you though! It's always such a pain. You never realize how much crap you have until you have to move it all! At least you've got movers to help.
  3. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 1000 Posts

Best wishes to you on your move. Very exciting and all, that's a long haul so enjoy your time on the road. I did my last major move in 1999 when I moved from Seattle to DFW Texas. We think about moving to get out of the heat at times, would like to spend a year or two in the great white north.

:great:
  4. Pete95Sierra

Pete95Sierra New Member 1000 Posts

good luck with your travels and move!!