Mud guards

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Accessories' started by kylegillean, Jul 16, 2009.

  1. kylegillean

    kylegillean Former Member

    Hey im looking for some mud guards. i just want something low profile. short and stubby. im getting my fenders repainted on the bottoms and michigan is terrible with the salt and everything. any ideas of where i can get some cheap that look good. thanks
  2. Mars

    Mars New Member

    There a website a visit a lot.

    They have GM OEM Accessories and parts much cheaper than Dealer.I am about to get some too. I like the ones with Bowtie.
  3. ippielb

    ippielb Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

    You can get plastic molded mud guards, which are textured just like your door handles, you can sand them and paint them. You probably know that already from your bumper cap.
  4. bvogts25

    bvogts25 Rockstar 100 Posts

    I bought the plastic ones for my truck and I live in northwest Ohio. I recently got them so I'm not sure how they do in the winter but I'm happy with them so far
  5. chevyman2004

    chevyman2004 Rockstar 100 Posts

    I bought Plasticolor mudflaps from local auto parts store for around $50 for both pairs. They have the gold bowtie on them. they look good and i haven't had a problem with them.
  6. silveradotrailblazer

    silveradotrailblazer Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

    Weathertech and Huskyliner make a black textured mudflaps that are vehicle specific for trucks with and without factory flares. Both fit very well and look factory. You can trim if you dont like the size of the flaps.

Share This Page

Newest Gallery Photos