Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Mud guards

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Accessories' started by kylegillean, Jul 16, 2009.

1. kylegillean

kylegillean Former Member

Hey im looking for some mud guards. i just want something low profile. short and stubby. im getting my fenders repainted on the bottoms and michigan is terrible with the salt and everything. any ideas of where i can get some cheap that look good. thanks

2. Mars

Mars New Member

There a website a visit a lot. www.gmpartsclub.com

They have GM OEM Accessories and parts much cheaper than Dealer.I am about to get some too. I like the ones with Bowtie.

3. ippielb

ippielb Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

You can get plastic molded mud guards, which are textured just like your door handles, you can sand them and paint them. You probably know that already from your bumper cap.

4. bvogts25

bvogts25 Rockstar 100 Posts

I bought the plastic ones for my truck and I live in northwest Ohio. I recently got them so I'm not sure how they do in the winter but I'm happy with them so far

5. chevyman2004

chevyman2004 Rockstar 100 Posts

I bought Plasticolor mudflaps from local auto parts store for around $50 for both pairs. They have the gold bowtie on them. they look good and i haven't had a problem with them.

6. silveradotrailblazer

silveradotrailblazer Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Weathertech and Huskyliner make a black textured mudflaps that are vehicle specific for trucks with and without factory flares. Both fit very well and look factory. You can trim if you dont like the size of the flaps.