Mud Pics - AND Detail Pics

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Accessories' started by pmf608, Jun 12, 2010.

1. pmf608

pmf608 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

I got my truck muddy yesterday when I had to pull over to write something down in a mud hole. Not that muddy, but it was enough that my 2wd truck with sport tires almost got stuck. I washed and detailed it today too. New pics of that to follow the mud pics.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. pmf608

And the pictures of it all cleaned and polished....
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

This one shows my LED Daytime Running Lights:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. pmf608

4. ZSI52

ZSI52 Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

I love me some mud. Truck looks good.

5. murdog94

murdog94 Epic Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Drop the hammer and let her rip.. my 2wd was well known for going further than more than 1 4wd going to the cabin and to a couple of lakes.. But then again my 2wd wasnt near as pretty and i drove it like i stole it.....
    I see you got your new rear bumper or did you keep that out of the pics???

6. pmf608

Good catch! I did get the new rear bumper. The bumper is straight, but I think the truck is crooked because it is still closer to the bed on one side than the other. Then again, for as long as I have owned the truck, the right rear wheel has stuck out a little farther than the left, so who knows whats up with that....

I will say that I like the look of the black license plate lamps over the chrome plastic ones that were peeling.

And I drive mine like I stole it. I got it stuck a few times this winter - only needed to get pulled out once (only because the 2wd wouldn't get me up a snowy hill).

7. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

So where's the Mud????? Thats a little dirt.....:gasp: J/k Looks good cleaned up..Do you have the Locker in the rear? My Landlord is getting a new 2010 RED Silverado this week thanks to me and GMS pricing...

8. pmf608

i have the so called limited slip. i did almost buy a controllable locker when my truck rolled down the driveway because one dide was on ice and the other just rolled.

9. Kman1022

Kman1022 New Member

Looking good man. Now go get that thing really muddy ahaha that's just a little dirt.

10. sstoner911

sstoner911 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

I thought the same thing...I was expecting mud all over the windows, hood etc....when it actually rains here I get more mud on my truck driving down the dirt road to my house!

Clean looking truck!