Muddin.

Discussion in 'Photo & Video Gallery' started by sfdefender24, Feb 9, 2012.

1. sfdefender24

sfdefender24 Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 100 Posts

Back at the end of October my buddy found a pretty good muddin area in Hampton, VA area thanks to some people that he works. Well after he got off work, he called me up and asked if i wanted to go play in some mud, seens how thats all I used to do when I lived in Michigan. I figured why not Ill finally be able to have some fun in this area. After a good hour in the mud we decided to make a short little video of my 2010 silverado (Ramblin Redneck) enjoying the mud...

http://youtu.be/jRx1gHwObsY

---------- Post added at 01:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:45 AM ----------

At the very end, that was how my horn sounded for a few hours afterwards b/c of all the mud that was stuck in there.

2. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Thanks for Showing... Did you have some crackers for all that Soup??? I used to like driving home afterwards and seeing all the mud flying off at the other cars..:rofl:.

3. ajarman

ajarman Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

That is one of the better videos I have watched on youtube! Nothing like getting dirty, just hate the cleaning up part.....

4. aloxdaddy99

aloxdaddy99 Rockstar 4 Years 1000 Posts

That looks like a fun "playground". What kind of bumper is that? It looks pretty stout.

5. sfdefender24

Yea I love watchin mud fly off on to other cars as well. And the cleaning part did suck, it took about 6 hours and a ton of money at the local power washer and alot of pissed off employees...thats a ranch hand bumper, itll be up for sale the end of the year when I get back from afghanistan. The bumper is deffiently intimidating to little rice burners..lol

6. ajarman

Keep me in mind when you get ready to unload that ranch hand!!

7. sfdefender24

Ill be sure to do that ajarman. ill send you a message when im ready to part ways with it.

8. ajarman

Thats a big 10-4.

9. silverhobey

silverhobey Rockstar 3 Years 500 Posts

I like how you 'Share The Mud' on the highway after playing in the mud ....!!!!

10. sfdefender24

Yea I figure I would share mud with the ones that arent fortunate enough to play in it. Lol