Mudding... IN THE CITY?!

Discussion in 'Photo & Video Gallery' started by ShadowRejects, Jan 25, 2012.

1. MoBillyAla

MoBillyAla Rockstar 100 Posts

Cool video, the last time I went off-roading was about 7 years ago and I had my 4WD F-150, and my buddy had an S-10 with a 350 in it.. we both had to get each other unstuck quite a few times that night.. definitely could see you getting squirrely in the video.. good times man!!

2. ShadowRejects

ShadowRejects Rockstar 100 Posts

Dang that's too long!! and haha its not fun if you ain't gettin stuck! haha i almost got stuck today. Since the tires are at 30-35 PSI, you might as well slap plastic tires on a truck and go wheelin' i slowly drove in in 2wd and immediatly sank. ahah i was about to start freakin out because it was late and i couldnt afford getting stuck in such a small puddle. so i put it into 4wd and still stuck. i blame open diffs, but man once the limited slip posi kicked it, i jerked me backwards and i drove out like it was nothing. next time, im definately letting some air out of the tires! haha.

3. Coach24

Coach24 Rockstar 3 Years 5000 Posts

Looks like a but of fun. Wonder what it would be like at full speed.

4. ShadowRejects

Hahaha good question. might try that soon!

5. sgtsjj

sgtsjj Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

haha me and my old room mate got in trouble for mudding in the back forty of fort campbell....

but shadow looks like you had fun right now its playtime with snow up here drifting around...

6. Red Z71 Max

Red Z71 Max Rockstar 3 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Its always fun to check out your trucks capabilities!!!!

7. ShadowRejects

lucky! its suppose to snow up here soon so im a little excited! you should do a video!

---------- Post added at 03:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:08 PM ----------

amen to that

8. sgtsjj

sgtsjj Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

[MENTION=49992]ShadowRejects[/MENTION] sadly Lake Superior keeps pushing the snow away from us...and its been warmer than normal so any snow we get melts:grrrrrr: i just wish it would so i could have some fun

9. ShadowRejects

haha that sucks!!! weather down here is kickin my a$$ too. one day its 24 degrees and then its 70 the next..... sigh. dont worry man. ur not alone!