Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

muffler?

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Accessories' started by RUDENESS, Dec 12, 2008.

1. RUDENESS

RUDENESS New Member

what muffler should I go with on a 97 tahoe?

2. raisor87

raisor87 Rockstar 100 Posts

magna flow stainless steel great sound plus the last one you'll ever put on

3. ct9a

ct9a Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

I personally like the Aero turbine muffler. "Supposedly it helps with MPG" though I have nothing to compare it to since it was the first thing I did to the truck before putting any mileage on it.

4. RUDENESS

RUDENESS New Member

ok , how much do they run? and i wanna go with dual exhaust.

5. smainsw

smainsw Rockstar

I put a magnaflow stainless steel exhaust on my truck, it does help out the MPG a little, well anything you do to your truck to get air into and exhaust out of the engine easier will help out your fuel economy. I like my magnaflow, when I get another truck it will be magnaflow again!

6. MWright936

MWright936 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

X2 for the Magnaflow. I got my Magnaflow muffler replacement and an 18" chrome echo tip installed for about $200. I got a definite boost in power and fuel economy (also already had my K&N intake), and it sounds great!

7. tlperry68

tlperry68 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Flowmaster 2.5" 3 chambers sound good.

8. devilsalmostfree

devilsalmostfree Rockstar 100 Posts

ill agree with him, magnaflow does sound awesome! i have flowmasters on my 05, but i wish ild got magnaflow!btw, is there an area here for sound clips?

9. 04sierracrewcab

04sierracrewcab Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

cant go wrong w the classic sound of Flowmaster!:great:

10. RUDENESS

RUDENESS New Member

thx guys....