muli link rear suspension

Discussion in 'Lifted & Offroad Suspension' started by aloxdaddy99, Nov 6, 2012.

Newest Photos

1. aloxdaddy99

aloxdaddy99 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

I have been looking for a while to see what was out there. I didn't find anything for my truck. I am looking for a multilink suspension so I can get more rear travel out of my truck. Any help or insight would be greatly appreciated.
  2. tbplus10

tbplus10 Super Moderator Staff Member Platinum Contributor 1000 Posts 100 Posts

I havent seen any kits for this generation truck come out yet.
    You might want to check with any local Off-Road shops that do customs.
  3. sfdefender24

sfdefender24 New Member 100 Posts

Contact TCS out in modesto cali, they just did a sas and 4 link on a newer 1/2 ton
  4. aloxdaddy99

I just heard back from them. $3500 to fab and install using King Coilovers. Which I don't think is that bad. The only issue is getting my truck from NC to Cali. I guess I need to start saving my milk money! LOL.
  5. sfdefender24

I figured it wouldn't be cheap. But thats a good price, I was quoted triple of that from a company in virginia.TCS makes great products and does great work. I kno several guys that only deal with them. I just ordered a lift through them. Great price for powder coat and everything. Including new rims, just over 5000.
  6. aloxdaddy99

Are you having TCS install the lift? If so how are you getting your truck there?
  7. sfdefender24

I have a good friend of mine in michigan doing the install when I get from afghanistan this month. He deals with tcs and fts lifts on a daily basis. So he knows alot about them. Might be able to ask around your area and find a business that has dealt with them before.
  8. ahmitchell1

ahmitchell1 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

You should be able to find a shop no problem if not call some shops in Georgia. Deffentley go with a 4 link. I've looked into going a full 4 link set up at about 7 inches of lift. that's one nice deal on a install though I'd consider shipping your truck out there
  9. kburb

kburb New Member 100 Posts

if your still looking let me know i have several links that i can send for shops that do 4 link set ups. you can also get DIY set ups but you will need to do the welding.
  10. aloxdaddy99

I am interested. I would appreciate those links.